You’d think, being awake for almost 11 hours now, that I would have accomplished more today.
What did I do today?
- e-mailed prof about waitlist for next quarter
- scanned art definition terms using OCR
- scanned sketches for art journal
- read lj friends list
- went grocery shopping ($87)
- made dinner
- worked on studio five for 452
- read (a lot of) The Count of Monte Cristo
- read about brucine on Wikipedia (since I got to that exciting part of the book)
Yup, that’s pretty much it. Keep in mind that a lot of those didn’t require much of my time. So what did I do for all of today? O_o
I did not:
- copy over (a lot of) notes
- really really work on art journal or in other words:
- redraw sketches for journal,
- design journal,
- and write up the terminology
And I told Mum I’d really work on my journal so I could go home the weekend before finals. Oi.
I guess I should at least work on the terminology…
edit: Oh, I played a lot of Spider Solitaire. *blink*